Luxury private Ninh Binh day trip from Hanoi (Hoa luu-Tam Coc- Cycing-Tea Break)
Ninh Binh one of the best place to visit in the north of Vietnam for a day trip. This trip will give you great chance to understand more about Vietnamese history and scenery:
- Best price Guaranteed - Reliable services.
- High-quality transfer service.
- Visit the local family and learn the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities.
- Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
- Tea break at local family
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car and Experience tour guide and a bottle of water/person
- Lunch - Boat Trip and Entrace fees tickets
- Cycling and Tea break
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Tips and Personal expense
- Other things not mention on the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
We will pick up from hotel and tranfers more than 2 hours on private car to Hoa Luu.
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
10:15: The first destination in this trip is visiting Hoa Lu ancient capital. This is the first capital of Vietnam.
Come to visit Hoa Lu, you will learn about why the capital was moved to Hanoi nowadays. You are impressed on an outstanding architecture when entering temples of King Dinh and King Le, the first and second emperors of ancient Vietnam, built in the 17 century. Try to feel ancient atmospheres in Hoa Lu ancient capital.
Then we will have lunch, you are served with traditional Vietnamese food in a local restaurant. Relax in 20 minutes
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
13:30: At Tam Coc wharf, you get on a rowing Tam Coc River Tour with maximum 3 people on a boat to discover the beauty of Tam Coc – Bich Dong. Within 1.5 hours on the boat, local boat riders will orderly take you to visit three Tam Coc caves: Hang Ca (the first grotto), Hang Hai (the second grotto) and Hang Ba (the third grotto).
After boat trip, we will visit local family and enjoy tea break and sharing experience about culture, food, history... with our guide and local people
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
After that, we will say good bye with local people and back to Hanoi.
Finish our trip!!!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 08.00 am - 08.30 am. Please note your hotel name and address for pick-up/Drop-off when you book the tour. If you are far from Hanoi Old Quarter, please meet our guide at the meeting point at Hanoi Opera House at around 08.15 am.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.