Luxury pastry tour of the 16th with a pastry chef
Explore an upscale Paris neighborhood while visiting bakeries, pastry shops, and food markets to munch on the best sweet treats while learning about Parisian pastry culture.
• There are 4 stops where you'll taste macarons, croissants, tarts, crêpes, éclairs, cakes, canelés, madeleines and more!
• The tour will take you through the elegant 16th arrondissement of Paris
• Communal food walk for 2 to 6 people
• Lynne is a trained pastry chef who has worked under Pierre Hermé
Local host Lynne is originally American but has been based in Europe for over 20 years. She has always had a sweet tooth so she trained to be a pastry chef at Le Cordon Bleu. After working for Pierre Hermé, Lynne started her own business, Sweet Tooth Tours, two years ago.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit bakeries, pastry shops, and food markets in an upscale Paris neighborhood
- 4 tastings where you'll taste macarons, croissants, tarts, crêpes, éclairs and more!
- Small group tour with a pastry chef
- Insider tips and recommendations from your local host
- Meet other people from around the world
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 16th Arrondissement, Paris France
Spend the afternoon exploring an upscale residential neighbourhood while munching on its sweetest treats.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Trocadero, Trocadero, Paris, Ile-de-France
The tour will take you through the elegant 16th arrondissement of Paris.
Pass By: Bois de Boulogne, Bois de Boulogne, Paris, Ile-de-France
The tour will take you through the elegant 16th arrondissement of Paris
Departure Point :36 Rue Greuze, 75116 Paris, France
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.