Luxury Murano & Burano Boat Tour
The best experience to learn about the old arts of Venice lagoon islands: Murano and Burano.
With a private boat from Venice, directly to the oldest original Murano Glass Factory, where a Master glassblower and his team are working daily, following the tradition of centuries ago. From Murano, crossing the lagoon, we’ll reach Burano island, famous for its lace work and the colourful atmosphere. Walking by picturesque houses, enjoying the typical “bussolai” (famous cookies of the island), feeling like a resident. Last but not least, an insightful guided visit into an historical hand-made lace workshop.
Then back to Venice by private boat, for an outstanding view of the lagoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private Glass Factory Visit with Glassblowing show
- Burano lace-making demonstration
- Private Guide for the Tour
- Snacks - Tasting of the traditional cookies of Burano
- Entry/Admission - La Perla Gallery - Merletti e Artigianato D'Arte
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burano, Burano, Veneto
We will discover the colorful island of Burano, living the breathtaking atmosphere of this paradise in the middle of the lagoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Perla Gallery - Merletti e Artigianato D'Arte, Via San Martino Sinistro, 376, 30142 Venezia VE, Italy
Explore the oldest lace-making atelier and meet Anna (the lacemaker)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Murano, Murano, Veneto
Experience the original Murano Glass with a private glassblowing show of one of the most famous Master of the island!
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Laguna di Venezia, Venice Italy
Live the uniqueness of Venice lagoon!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us your Hotel name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.