Luxury Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Small Group Tour - Limousine Transfer
Highlight of Luxury Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Group Tour :
✔️ Small group with maximum of 15 people
✔️ Luxury transportation – Limousine
✔️ Professional and friendly tour guide
✔️ Swimming activity
✔️ Sunset party
✔️ Up to 3 destinations to visit in Ninh Binh
✔️ Expert and excellent tour guide takes care of you
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel by A/C luxury van.
- Boat Trip at Tam Coc Caves and Cruising on Tam Coc River
- English speaking guide
- Special lunch with Special Vietnamese cuisine
- Bottles of mineral water
- Biking to Countryside Area
- Sunset Party
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Beverage, Tips, Other drinks, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
✔ 10.25-10.45: The tour guide will take you to Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, founded in 968, it remained capital until the early 11th century when Emperor Ly Thai To moved it to today’s Hanoi .
✔ Arriving in this beautiful mountainous landscape, you’ll walk 300m to the temples of the Dinh and Le Dynasty
✔ 12.10: Enjoy special food at local restaurant in Tam Coc with Buffet Lunch
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
✔ 14.00: The trip starts at Tam Coc area. Taking a rowing Tam Coc Boat Tours from Tam Coc wharf. The boat tour is arranged by local people with their both hands and legs.
✔ Visit 3 Magical Grottos: Hang Ca (First Grotto), Hang Hai (Second Grotto), Hang Ba (Third Grotto) during Tam Coc River Tour
✔ 16.30: Relax with Biking around Tam Coc in 30-45 minutes. If you travel during harvest season, you will see many rice fields in golden colors
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
✔ 17.05: The last destination, Mua Cave. The cave is compared with “Great wall of China”. Here you walk 500 steps to reach the top of Mua cave then take a lookout of a splendid overview of Ninh Binh
✔ 18.10: Relax and get on the Limousine Car for returning to Ha Noi
✔ 19.45-19.55: Arrive Hanoi and Drop Off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter!
Thank you so much for your memorable trip!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :37 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
✔ 07:45am -08:15am : A modern minibus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Center heading to Ninh Binh, the world heritage site.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Do not wear shorts when visiting temple
- Swimming suits
- Hiking shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.