Luxury Full Day Snorkeling
Step on board our luxury Four Winns 220 and experience an adventure of a lifetime.
During this 7 hour tour we cover between 6-8 separate snorkeling spots depending on individual requirements and abilities.
Enjoy the breathtaking views while you cruise in luxury between the snorkeling locations.
Our guide joins you in the water at each stop to provide assistance if any is required and to point out things of interest.
During the morning work up your appetite to enjoy a leisurely 1 hour lunch stop at a restaurant overlooking the infamous Matira Beach.
Continue your discovery into the afternoon with some more snorkeling to work off the lunch ;)
Drop off usually around 3:30 pm back to your resort.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Water, soft drinks, light snack
- Pick up and drop off to your resort
What's excluded :
Spend a leisurely day visiting the best snorkeling locations around the lagoon of Bora Bora. During this 7 hour cruise, you will stop at between 6 - 8 different locations where your crew will aim to show you manta rays, eagle rays, natural coral gardens, moray eels, barracuda and all sorts of tropical fish, everything that the lagoon can offer on the day of the tour. A one hour stop for lunch is incorporated into the tour and lunch is usually held at a restaurant overlooking the infamous Matira Beach Restaurant.
All snorkeling equipment and towels are provided as well as water, soft drinks and a light snack.
Pick up from and drop off to your resort is also included.
Maximum 6 guests on board.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at a vacation rental please let us know your location and we will contact you via e-mail to confirm pick up time and location. Ports
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must be able to exit the water by use of a long ladder
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.