Luxury Food experience in Florence
You'll experience the Florentine daily life-style by meeting friends, have a coffee or capuccino before to handle your shopping in the most important market places of Florence. You'll always be accompained and helped by a licensed tour guide of Florence, which will also give you the opportunity to get your private story-telling about the history, the arts of Florence. A private minivan will pick you up to take you in a gorgeous fantastic private Villa with garden in the nearest of Florence. You'll cook with your private chef, you'll eat the luch you've prepared and then you can relax in the garden and you can use the swimming-pool until the moment, your driver, will bring you back to a convenint place for you, that can be the same of the morning's.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - After to have experienced the shopping at the Florentine markets you'll be helped to cook your meal in a special location, a fantastic Villa with swimming-pool.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Private licensed guide for the walking tour
- Hire for 1 day of a luxury Villa with swimming-pool
- Private Chef for you Cooking Class
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Piazza Santo Spirito, 50125, Florence Italy
We'll reach one of the typical florentine market place, very italian, where the citizen are still used to buy their goods every day, vegetables, fruits and dairy products. We can simply watch people or taste some cheeses, cold cuts or just enjoying the walk
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pratolino Park, Via Fiorentina, 276, 50036 Pratolino FI, Italy
We'll reach the Villa where you'll spend the rest of the day relaxing and by cooking with a private professional chef. After your cooking time, you'll eat the dishes you've done...at home in a florentine villa!
Duration: 5 hours
• Bruschetta and Crostini toscani - The starter will be really rich with slices of toasted bread, fresh cheese and italian sausage (salsiccia), homemade chicken pate and much more.
• Tagliolini al tartufo - Simple bit very tasty dish: homemade string noodles (tagliolini) with a butter sauce and slices and slices of white or black truffle (seasonal).
• Cinghiale in umido - Chopped wildboar meat stewed in tomato sauce, chopped celery, oregan, red wine and rosemary and bay leaves. The meat will be so soft and tasty!
• Crostata alla ricotta - Ricotta tart with lemon or chocolate...so good!!
Departure Point :Caffè Gilli, Via Roma, 1r, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.