Luxury Family Adventure by the Ganges (2n/3d)
This luxury resort sprawls over 5 acres, overlooking the Ganges, lush forested slopes, and distant mountains. It is located about 30 kms from Rishikesh, and offers you plenty to do. The property has many viewpoints from where you can admire the views, as well as private sit-outs for each cottage, and an open-air restaurant.
You'll stay in a family cottage with two interconnected bedrooms, each room with its own WC and shower. These air-conditioned cottages are equipped with luxury linen, complimentary bath products, an iPod docking station, a kettle for tea and coffee, a yoga mat, umbrella, and hot water.
Stay in luxury cottages with huge glass windows that offer views of nature
Explore the reserve forests, with birds and wild animals
Enjoy a luxury adventure trip in Rishikesh
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 nights in air-conditioned family cottages on quadruple sharing basis for 4 adults
- Private deck
- Private washrooms with hot water, luxury bath linen and bath products
- In-room facilities: Kettle with tea and coffee ingredients, yoga mat, in-room heater
- All meals from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 3
- Pre-dinner snacks, veg and non veg with soft beverages
- Any 2 activities per night: Wall climbing, kayaking, hiking, kids' pool, Giant Swing, Giant Ladder
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Transport to and from resort
- Personal expenses incurred during the stay such as laundry, telephone charge, extra food/beverages
- Room service
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Combine the best of adventure with a luxury stay in independent cottages in the valley of the Ganges. These hillside cottages are surrounded by the reserved forests around, and provide you with views that stretch into the horizon, and an adventure playground like no other. Your package includes one session of white water rafting, as well as two activities per night of stay, so you can choose from wall climbing, river kayaking, hiking, kids' pool, Giant Swing, or Giant Ladder. In addition to this, you'll have a yoga centre, plenty of routes for a nature ramble, mountain biking, astronomy, and other activities. In the evenings, you'll watch the sun setting over the valley from your private deck before heading to the campfire for pre-dinner snacks.
IMPORTANT: The cottages dot the hillside and are not connected to one another. This means that you will be walking up and downhill between your cottage and the common areas. If you're travelling with infants, those with knee or foot problems, or elderly family members, please do note this.
Departure Point :Atali Ganga, Milestone 30, Rishikesh-Badrinath Road, Tehri Garhwal, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249192, India
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.