Luxury Day trip to Capri from Rome
Enjoy a relaxing day on board of an exclusive small group tour discovering the most famous italian islands.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation provided by a 9-passenger minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (accommodations within the Aurelian Walls)
- Tour guide
- Small group limited to a maximum of 14 people
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Are stacks, a coastal and oceanic rock formation eroded by waves.
The word may be derived from the Greek pháros or Latin pharus ("lighthouse") and is cognate with the Spanish farallón.
Pass By: Giardini di Augusto, Via Matteotti 2, 80076, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Gardens of Augustus (Italian: Giardini di Augusto), originally known by the name of Krupp Gardens, are botanical gardens on the island of Capri, Campania, Italy.
The gardens were established by the German industrialist Friedrich Alfred Krupp in the early twentieth century to build his mansion in Capri. Initially the gardens took on the name of "Krupp Gardens", a title held until 1918, when the gardens were renamed "Gardens of Augustus", the title they are known as today.
Pass By: Via Camerelle, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
In Via Camarelle you can enjoy a great variety of international and local luxury brands as well as nice cafés and restaurants. Capri is famous for its handmade sandals. To get a pair of your own, all you have to do is walk into a sandal shop, where the cobbler will measure your feet while you choose the type of straps you want, and, less than an hour later, your sandals will be ready! Another typical souvenir from Capri, a bottle of artisan-made perfume is a great gift for those back home too. The tradition of perfume making on Capri dates back to the 15th century. Another classic keepsake is the limoncello, liqueur made with the island's lemons.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is offered for all the accomodation within the aurelian walls
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please provide your hotel (apartment or Bed and Breakfast) information at the time of booking (name, address, and phone number)
- PLEASE NOTE: ferry-boat departs according to weather conditions. If not departing, we'll offer a tour to Naples and surroundings with Lunch included.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.