Luxury Cordoba guided tour from Granada finishing in Seville with Mercedes S-350
A luxurious and smart way to travel between Granada and Seville with a stop in Cordoba.
With your private English speaking driver, you will enjoy the ride and the typical Andalusian landscape, while taking the pleasure to discover the beautiful city of Cordoba.
You will visit the ancient city, with a private guide, touring the Mosque/Cathedral and the old Jewish quarter, plus free time for shopping and lunch.
Cordoba was once the magnificent capital of Al-Andalus and the most important city in Europe. Its Great Mosque with more 1.300 columns is a spectacular forest of of marble, jasper and granite.
We will also visit the Jewish quarter and its synagogue dated 1.315. It is located in a beautiful medieval-looking neighborhood with narrow cobbled streets full of charm and flowers.
Time now to discover Cordoba's great gastronomy and also free time for shopping before continuing our journey to Seville.
Trust us, book now and we will provide you with an unforgettable experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Quarter (Juderia)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Granada, Granada, Province of Granada, Andalucia
Private transfer from Granada to Cordoba
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
The largest and most beautiful mosque ever built in Spain, a masterpiece of Islamic architecture.
The former capital of Al-Andalus during the Umayyad Caliphate, shows us as a legacy its great Mosque, ordered to be built by Abd Al-Rahman I at the end of the 8th century. The largest built in Spain and of singular beauty with its more than 1,000 columns.
The monument has never ceased to have a religious use, from a first Visigothic building (Basilica of San Vicente), the subsequent use as a mosque by the Muslims and since the Catholic Conquest in 1236 it has been used as a cathedral.
We will continue this private tour with our expert guide, walking through the neighborhood of the Jewish quarter, which preserves a synagogue of the fourteenth century, surrounded by charming traditional houses and beautiful patios planted with pots.
One stop for lunch and continue the route to Seville.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
We will visit the Jewish quarter and its synagogue. One of the only three synagogues that are preserved in Spain and is located in a beautiful medieval-looking neighborhood with narrow cobbled streets full of charm.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
Private transfer from Cordoba to Seville
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up time will be agreed with the customer prior to service.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.