Luxury Catamaran Sailing Charters on Sydney Harbour
Charter a catamaran on Sydney Harbour and experience the best of Sydney Harbour by boat. Sydney Harbour is the ultimate playground, and the best way to experience it is on your own private chartered catamaran with best friends or family. Charters start at a time to suit you and are perfect for small to medium groups, hens and bucks partys, corporate partys or team building days,and to celebrate any special occasion. You can get onboard at various locations around Sydney Harbour and choose to self-cater or catering can be organized for you (at additional cost). Enjoy the use of onboard paddleboards, swim in secluded bays with amazing world famous views, or just relax onboard with your favorite drink!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off at pre arranged wharf
- Skipper is included
- Tour duration is 4 hours
- Use of all facilities onboard included
- GST included
- Lifejackets and safety equipment onboard
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Travellers will view Sydney's world famous Opera House from the comfort of our luxury catamaran
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Travellers will view the world famous Harbour Bridge and sail under and around it.
Pass By: Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, New South Wales 2088 Australia
Travellers often enjoy a great anchorage just below Taronga Zoo within Athol Bay. Great views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge from this location
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Sydney Harbour is often said to be the most beautiful Harbour in the world. From onboard our luxury catamaran, travellers will enjoy secluded secret bays as well as world famous sight on Sydney Harbour
Pass By: Fort Denison Island, Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Fort Denison is located quite centrally on Sydney Harbour, travellers will sail past whilst being informed of the fascinating history of Fort Denison.
Pass By: Luna Park Sydney, 1 Olympic Dr, Milsons Point, North Sydney, New South Wales 2061 Australia
Travellers will sail past Luna Park which is located on the waterfront
Departure Point :King Street Wharf, King St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants are classed as a 'person' for number of persons allowed.
- please wear appropriate footwear (non slip, no heels, no black soled shoes) or bare feet
- Please bring adequate sunscreen and water
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have been registered as a COVID Safe business by the NSW government. We also require a COVID Safe screening questionnaire to be filled out and returned to us by any guests to ensure guest and staff safety. As our tours are for private groups, we enforce social distancing between crew and guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.