Luxury Blue and Green Cave private tour
This is fully customizable tour.You have Power boat at your disposal from 9 until 18:30pm
You will ride on beautiful newly restored Tornado 39 with 2x375HP. Boat is partly covered and it has: sundeck, toilette, soft drinks, snorkeling gear, travel insurance, captain and a crew member.
Our recommended route is:
- Mesmerizing Green as a first stop where you can swim and snorkel
-Beautiful Stiniva Beach which was pronounced as the best beach in Europe for 2016. where you can also swim and snorkel
-Magnificent Blue cave in which you enter with a guide(swimming is not allowed) you have to see it to believe.
-Unique Sea monk cave, really large cave where Sea Monk lived and raised it's youngs, you will swim and snorkel inside.
- At the end of a tour we like to stop on Pakleni islands at one of the best beach bars in Dalmatia Laganini Beach Bar where you can swim, snorkel, have lunch and refreshment for couple of hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Soft Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Life jacket
What's excluded :
- Green Cave fee 70Kuna
- Blue Cave fee 100kuna
- Entry/Admission - Green Cave
- Entry/Admission - Cave Bisevo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Green Cave, Ravnik, Vis, Island of Vis 21480 Croatia
You can Swim, snorkel or come with a guide in the small boat inside amazing Green Cave
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Pronounced as the best beach in Europe for 2016, you can swim, snorkel and have refreshment inside beach bar.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cave Bisevo, Bisevo 21480 Croatia
Nature at it's best. You have to see to believe
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :CROFFERS Tourist Agency - Blue Cave Excursions, Private speed Boat Tours, Sea Transfers, Jurja Matijevica 17, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.