Luxury Basque Coast Private Tour
Booking this 8-hour tour you will visit several of the
Basque Coast villages of this rocky area in a luxury vehicle guided by a professional driver.
- San Juan de Gaztelugatxe where scenes from "Game of Thrones" were shot.
- Urdaibai: Bermeo, Mundaka and Gernika.
- Visit Getaria and Zumaia and its amazing "flysch". You can eat a typical basque lunch in a seaside restaurant.
- Visit San Sebastián old city center.
- Return to Bilbao or San Sebastian.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, Bermeo Spain
San Juan de Gaztelugatxe is an island located near the Cantabrian coast from which we can enjoy stunning views. At the top of the island there is a hermitage dedicated to John the Baptist. It can be accessed on foot by a stone bridge and a 241-step staircase.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Rodríguez Arias Kalea, 6, 48008 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Bilbao or San Sebastian.Airports
- Bilbao Airport, Bilbao Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.