Luxury Bai Tu Long Bay Overnight Cruise From Hanoi With Limousine Transfer
Bai Tu Long Bay tour 2D1N:
• Enjoy world standard hospitable services and learn more about Vietnam on board a bar/lounge, culture talk and learn basic Vietnamese language for your next travel destinations
• Swim in the emerald water in the ambiance area
• Having sunbath on the top sundeck with the panoramic view
• Join in sunset party and cooking demonstration directly handle by our chef
• Tai Chi lesson on the Sundeck in the morning
• Great Vietnamese foods
• Kayaking through the karst mountains
• Visiting cave
Included in this Cruise
• TRANSPORTATION 2 WAYS : Hanoi Old Quarter - Bai Tu Long bay- Hanoi
• English/French speaking tour guide
• All entrance and sightseeing fees
• All meal on board
• Sunset party
• Bottles of mineral water during your trip
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Overnight accommodation
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bai Tu Long Bay
- Entry/Admission - Thien Canh Son Cave
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Local Tours Vietnam, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Stop At: Bai Tu Long Bay, Halong Bay 008433 Vietnam
DAY 1: HA NOI- BAI TU LONG BAY-KAYAKING-VUNG VIENG FISHING VILLAGE
11:45 Arrive in Hon Gai pier and boarding operations
12:45 The Cruise Manager will give a welcome speech with all the cruise information and Safety instructions.
13: 15 Enjoy the lunch with the best products of the Bay.
14.45 Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by kayaking 15.30-16.30 If you want to relax on the boat instead of participating in other activities feel free to use our sauna at no extra cost.
17:00 -18:30 Happy Hour: buy 01 get 01 free
17:30 The Cooking Demonstration is waiting for you to discover the secrets of Vietnamese Cuisine.
19:00 Enjoy set menu dinner on board
21:00 Join the Squid Fishing activity. Free time on the boat.
The bar is open late to serve you. Overnight at Cong Do Area.
DAY 2: BAI TU LONG BAY-THIEN CANH SON CAVE- HA NOI
06:30 Practice one of the oldest traditions of East Asia: Tai Chi – A beautiful and relaxing experience on the open deck. Tea and coffee are served.
07:00 Light breakfast is served.
07:30 Explore Thien Canh Son cave in Ha Long Bay. Witness its beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Note: there are about 200 steps to get up to the cave.
09:00 Check out time.
Please put your luggage outside the cabin and the key at the reception desk.
Our staff will transfer your luggage to our lounge for you. Bill settlement at the reception desk.
09:30 Brunch is served at the restaurant on the 2nd deck.
10:45 The boat arrives at the pier.
In Vietnam, we never say “Goodbye” we always say “See you again”
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Thien Canh Son Cave, Halong Bay Vietnam
Explore Thien Canh Son cave in Ha Long Bay. Witness its beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Note: there are about 200 steps to get up to the cave.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up only in Hanoi Old Quarter or you come to our office in Hanoi
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.