Luxury 6-Day Private Tour of ICELAND
Take this tour with the award winning supplier for the Private Tour Company of the Year 2018 and experience the unforgettable atmosphere of the beautiful island in the Atlantic Ocean with elements of the Nordic climate also famous for the Game of Thrones series, which is the unique place in Europe. A landscape full of thundering waterfalls, black lava, sleeping volcanoes, giant glaciers and covered with green moss where you will get an unforgettable experience in a luxurious way with the best suitable accomodation and transport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5 nights in Deluxe rooms or junior suites in the very best hotels at the time of booking with breakfast
- Transport by private luxury SUV vehicle
- Professional private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- pure Icelandic bottled water in vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Hgh Speed 4G WiFi in vehicle
What's excluded :
- Extra activities – can be added on request
- Food and drinks except breakfast
- Any services not listed as “Included
- Travel insurrance
- Flights to/fro Iceland
- DAY 1
After your hotel/airport pick up we will start with a trip to the REYKJANES Peninsula, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and you will see magnificent volcanic springs in the town of Krysuvik, fishing village of Grindavik with its crashed boats, then feel the power of nature at the GUNNUHVER spring and at the end of the day we will move to a rising crack between the two earth plaques/Europe and America/. Accommodation Reykjavik.
A trip to the northern part of Iceland where we will stop at the hottest springs in Iceland - DEILDARTUNGUHVER, also at the magic waterfalls HRAUNFOSSAR and BARNAFOSS, where a giant HAVITA river flows out of a huge lava field and creates these amazing waterfalls. After this amazing experience we will move to the nearby lava cave where you will be able to see this natural uniqueness. On the way to the accommodation we will stop at the sight of the Glanni waterfalls. Accommodation near Borgarnes.
Moving west on the SNAEFELLSNES peninsula, where we will see the most beautiful waterfall of Iceland Kirkjufell which was also in the Game of Thrones series, drive along the famous SNAEFELLSJOKULL iceberg, cross the magical black beach and see the bird's eye ARNARSTAPI, visit the forgotten town STYKKISHOLMUR and see the picturesque wooden church BUDIR . After great feelings from remote parts of Iceland, we return to Borgarnes.
Today, we will head to Iceland's "Golden Circle" with the first stop at the Þórufoss waterfall from the Game of Thrones series also as the UNESCO World Heritage National Park THINGVELLIR and where the first democratic parliament of the world was founded in 930. You will also see Iceland's most beautiful waterfall - GULLFOSS, the famous GEYSIR , who gave his name to all the geysers, younger STROKKUR and later we also visit the volcanic crater Kerid, which is flooded with a small lake where the concert of the famous Icelandic singer Bjork was held in 2011. Accommodation in the surroundings of Selfoss.
We will head to the southern coast of Iceland to watch the world-famous HEKLA volcano and look at fantastic SELJALANDSFOSS waterfall at which you can walk around. We will take a swim in the hot springs directly beneath the well-known Eyjafjallajokull volcano, which exploded in 2010, visit the village of VIK, end the journey in the most southern part of Iceland DYRHOLAEY surrounded by beautiful black beaches and cliffs with a breathtaking view of the Atlantic which was also a famous location in the Game of Thrones series. On the way back we will stop at the Glacier - SOLHEIMAJOKUL, Hotel in Reykjavik
Sightseeing tour of the capital of Iceland - Reykjavik, whose panorama is dominated by HALLGRIM CHURCH, and time to relax in the afternoon at the most visited place in Iceland - the BLUE LAGOON thermal baths associated with unforgettable bathing in mineral water. Hotel in Reykjavik.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- the tour and the programme is fully flexible
- Bookable for up to 12passengers, please ask us about details
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag, please ask us about more details
- we will visit the most famous Game of Thrones locations:
- Kirkjufell waterfall
- Thingvellir national park
- rufoss waterfall
- and also see the Vatnajokull glacier
- Cancellation policy:
- If you cancel at least 30 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 29 and 15 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 15 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.