Luxurious Jaipur Day tour
This tour is 2nd most popular day tour from Delhi after Taj Maha day tour. Jaipur is 270 kms away from Delhi and time takes between 5-6hrs by road. Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded also called “Pink City” due to its trademark building color and it is named after Jai Singh, the former maharaja of Jaipur. It is the one and only city in the world symbolising the nine divisions of the universe through the nine rectangular sectors subdividing it.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Transport by air Conditioned Mid Size Sedan / SUV
- All Sightseeing & Transfers by an A/C Car.
- Driver Allowances ( Food & Accommodation
- Packed water
- Snacks + Juice
- Fuel ( Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes
- Professional Private Guide
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee for Monuments
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
- Camera fee
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- DescriptionThe Jantar Mantar monument in Jaipur, Rajasthan is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II, and completed in 1734. It features the world's largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is located near City Palace and Hawa Mahal
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick facilities available for • New Delhi Airport • Railway station • Hotels inside Delhi or Gurgaon
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Don't entertain local hawker available at monuments, they remember guest face and follow them throughout the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.