Luxurious Halong Full Day Tour on Paradise Explorer Cruise
- Explore Sung Sot Cave, the most magnificent cave in the bay
- Hike to the top of Soi Sim or Titov island
- Cruise by the famous Fighting Cocks Islet, Thien Cung, and Dau Go caves
- Benefit from a private check-in lounge
- Savor your lunch onboard
per adult from
What's included :
- Day cruise tour
- • 1 lunch on board
- • Entrance and sightseeing fees
- • Round-trip transfer by shuttle bus
- • English-speaking guide
- • Onboard insurance, taxes, and service charges
What's excluded :
- • Airfares and airport transfer
- • Visa arrangements
- • Kayak - USD $20 per double canoe for 2 people
- • Spa treatment services
- • Beverages and tobacco
- • Tips and other expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
Depart to Halong Bay at 7.30am on time from the pick-up point located at Finest Tea Lounge restaurant, Office Hall, Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi. At 10:30 AM, check-in at Paradise Lounge before being transferred to Paradise Explorer by electric car. At 10:45 AM, board Paradise Explorer and enjoy some light refreshments while the boat is heading towards some incredible landscapes in the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site.
From 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM, savor your lunch on-board while the boat is heading to Halong Bay, passing the famous Fighting Cocks Islet, Thien Cung, and Dau Go caves.
Between 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM, your first excursion is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave where you will be surprised by the breathtaking panoramic view across the Bay once you exit the cave. This is the largest cave in Halong Bay, and the stalactites and stalagmites formed over millions of years have taken on fascinating shapes.
From 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM, don’t miss the fun at Luon Cave – one of the best places for kayaking*. If you just wish to enjoy the view, a bamboo boat will bring you inside.
Between 3:30 PM – 4:15 PM, your next stop is Soi Sim island where you can hike to the top for stunning panoramic views of the Bay or enjoy a refreshing swim in Halong Bay’s emerald waters.
Between 4:20 PM and 5:20 PM, treat yourself to 30 to 60-minutes of foot reflexology with the therapists from Le Parfum Spa* or savor a drink* on board while the boat is making its way back to Tuan Chau Marina.
At 5:30 PM, return to Hanoi from the harbor.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hà Nội Towers Shopping Center, 65 Thợ Nhuộm, Cửa Nam, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.