Luxurious Classic Inca Trail 4 Days
Our tour is operated directly by a local company that directly benefits the local economy. We always look for details for the best quality, where our guides and staff receive constant training to protect the environment and ensure the knowledge and leadership of our customers creating a competitive and high quality service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Our camping equipment is made of resistant material during the 4 seasons of the year- 4 (B,L & D)- Oxygen tank - All transportation. This guarantees our optimal trust service.
What's excluded :
- -Ticket Huaynapicchu - 01 (B & L) - Sleeping bag - Walking sticks - Extra carrier - Gratituded
- Your guide will come to the hotel to pick you up for the trip in a private tourist transport towards the beginning of the trek.
The fourth day after the tour in Machu Picchu, your guide will help you to board the tourist bus to the town of Aguas Calientes. Then, you will take the tourist train to the Ollantaytambo train station, where our transfer will wait for you to pick you up and take you back to Cusco your hotels.
Departure Point :
Ready with full of energy!
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Cusco, Peru - close as possible to your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.