Luxor West Bank: Valley of the Kings – Hatshepsut Temple – Colossi of Memnon
Visit the old necropolis in the Theban Mountains on the West Bank of Luxor. A professional multilingual guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you with airconditioned private transportation to the spectacular Valley of the Kings where you will descent into 3 Royal Tombs. Next is a visit to the rock hewn mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in Deir El Bahari where you are pointed out the most beautiful murals and have time to wander around yourself. Before you will be brought back to your hotel, we make a stop for some unique pictures at the magnificent Colossi of Memnon, two immense statues guarding the ongoing excavation of the palace of Amenophis III.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Multilingual Guide
- Pick-up and Drop-off from and to your accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
What's excluded :
- Tips & personal spending
- Fees for separate priced tombs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
We visit the rock hewn mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut. After the death of her husband, Thutmose II, Hatshepsut took the reign as either co-regent with or self-proclaimed Pharaoh instead of Thutmose III. Either way, she was a skillful warrior and strong ruler re-establishing trade routes with foreign countries. Prove of her successes and accomplishments are written on the walls of her memorial Temple at Deir El-Bahari.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
You will visit the old necropolis of ancient Thebes on the West Bank of Luxor. We will take you to the spectacular Valley of the Kings, where up to now, 63 tombs have been found varying from a one chamber crypt (KV54) to a tomb with 120 chambers (KV5). You will be able to visit 3 tombs with the entrance ticket. The tombs of Tutankhamen and Seti I require separate tickets (not included).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
To conclude the trip, we stop at the base of the magnificent Colossi of Memnon, two immense statues guarding the ongoing excavation of the palace of Amenophis III. The statues are actually likenesses of Pharaoh Amenophis III. Memnon was a hero of the Trojan wars, said to be the son of Eos, Goddess of Dawn. Because of an earthquake in 27BC, one of the statues was damaged and due to forces of nature, was said to "whistle" or "sing" at dawn.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from every hotel in Luxor for this private tour.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Blue Heaven Travel has worked tirelessly to ensure the health and safety of our guests. We have taken all security measures according to the guidelines of the Ministry of Tourism to guarantee a safe and wonderful experience for our guests
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.