Luxor West Bank Tour Valley of the Kings, Sunset Felucca ride and Banana Island
Discover the hidden treasures of Luxor's West Bank and river Nile on this all inclusive private tour. Explore the highlights of the City of the Dead on the West Bank of Thebes on a private guided half-day tour and enjoy a felucca boat ride at sunset. Visit the ancient tombs of the pharaohs from the New kingdom at the Valley of the Kings and the Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari. Marvel at the impressive Colossi of Memnon and take memorial photos in front. Sail on the River Nile in a traditional felucca boat and have a chance to explore the natural life of Luxor. Relax on board of a sailing boat, watch the birds, the farms, walk around the banana island, get back with sunset views behind the West Bank hills. With door-to-door transport from your hotel in Luxor by an air-conditioned vehicle. Lunch or dinner at the banana island restaurant included but beverages are not included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottle of water and tea on the Felucca.
- Entrance fees to Banana Island.
- Lunch or dinner in the island restaurant.
- One Hour and a half Felucca Ride in Luxor(2 ways).
- Private guided tour to the valley of the kings, Hatsehpsut temple and Colossi of Memnon.
- Transfer,pick and drop off from the hotel or Nile Cruise by A/C. vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Drinks during the meal in the restaurant.
- Entrance Fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Egypt Gift Tours Egyptology Tour Guide will pick you up from hotel or Nile Cruise on time, to start your remarkable day in the West Bank of Luxor to discover the wonders of ancient Egypt. Drive to the west bank for about 40 minutes in a private air-conditioned car, enjoy the scenery and views of the green farms and the countryside of Luxor.
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Arrive at the Valley of the Kings, where the pharaohs from the New kingdom curved their tombs in the mountains aiming to hide their treasure and protect their mummies. Your tour guide will explain to you from outside about the secrets of the paintings, colors and how the ancient Egyptian workers succeeded to curve such impressive tombs, as no guiding inside the tombs. Then, visit the best three selected tombs from the open ones.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Proceed to visit the splendid Mortuary temple of the famous queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari, that was renewed and rebuilt by the Polish mission in Egypt since 1960 up till these days. Queen Hatshepsut, the only female ruler who ruled Egypt for 20-years with wealth and peace. Discover the life of a female Pharaoh and know how she managed to rule as a sole pharaoh.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Stop for some nice photos in front of the two 17 meters statues of Memnon, once decorating the entrance of the biggest funeral temple of king Amonhotep III from the New kingdom in the West Bank. Transfer back to your hotel in Luxor for some rest, then around 3:00 pm your tour guide will pick you up for the sunset Felucca.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Banana Island (Gezira el-Mozh), Luxor Egypt
Board your boat and relax, enjoy the scenery of the Nile views all the way, watch the real Egyptian life, pass by the farmer's fields with the sugar cane as a major crop in Luxor. Disembark 0n the Banana Island, where your Felucca captain will take you on a walk around the island, covered by the banana, mango, and guava trees. See the pigeon tower and the old irrigation wheel. Enjoy a delicious meal(lunch or dinner) at the island restaurant, eat some fresh sweet banana as a dessert and drink Egyptian tea.
Sail back to the Nile side by the sunset time, having a special hot Egyptian tea, then transfer to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels, Nile Cruises or Rental Apartments in Luxor East Bank.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- We pick travelers from any hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor East bank.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.