Luxor - Valley of Kings Daily Tour
Travel with Angie and expire the incredible historical and cultural things about ancient Theba. Get to know the true soul and spirit of ancient Egypt, you will have the opportunity to see how the ancient kings lived, to hear how the Hatsheput queen was, why she was considered the most powerful woman in Egypt, and which queen was considered the most beautiful and perhaps the most influential woman in Egypt. This and much more you are going to learn from our professional guides.
per adult from
13 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All tickets are included
- Lunch - Open buffet
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - All drinks are extracharge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Your amazing day in this tour will start at the booking date, around 4 am we will start to pick up you from your hotels, after several hours you will be in front of imposing Karnak Temple. Our professional guide an Egyptologist will explain you everything about this very impressive monument. Then you are going to have sightseeing of Luxor town and panorama view of Luxor Temple, after sightseeing you will have lunch near Nile river. After enjoying a delicious lunch we continue our further tour, now we move to the other bank of the Nile River and take you to the Valley of the Kings. First we will visit the temple of Queen Hatsheput and then take you on a tour of the most famous tomb, you will visit the tomb of the famous Egyptian King Tutankhamen.
At the end of this incredible tour you will see the Colossi of Memnom and go to visit workshop of Alabaster.
I am sure that you will be full of amazing impressions after this tour and that you will wish to come back again to ancient Theba.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.