Luxor Trip From Hurghada
Discover Luxor Tour From Hurghada to see Egypt’s ‘open-air museum’. See Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple on the east bank of the Nile, as well as Hatshepsut Temple and the Valley of the Kings on the west bank.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Qualified professional Egyptologist guide.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
What's excluded :
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel in Hurghada and drive to Luxor by private car to visit the famous Karnak Temple the largest place of worship that was ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
You will enjoy your Lunch on the way at a local restaurant in Luxor, then you will be visiting the West Bank of the River Nile to visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Later on, you will visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces. Then you will have the chance to enjoy some Free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping at the originals papyrus institutes and the alabaster factory and then you will be driven back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your hotel in Hurghada.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.