Luxor trip for families from Hurghada, private tour
This tour is dedicated for families with kids as private and to be customized as well. The trip is very suitable for kids and easy. We travel in an air-conditioned mini bus or a van.
per adult from
15 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trip in the Nile
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Queens
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
What's excluded :
- Tomb of queen Nefertari
- Photography with Camers
- Drinks during Lunch
- El Gouna hotels will be extra charge $25 per Bus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Explore the well preserved temple of Luxor. It was built by the grand father of Tutankhamun around 1400 BC. The temple locates on the Nile.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nile River Valley, Nile River Valley
Enjoy an awesome tour in the Nile with a motor boat before lunch
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Valley of the Queens, Luxor Egypt
Visit the valley of the queens or the burial location of the ancient Egyptian queens and kids. The tombs are in a very good conditions with beautiful scenes and paintings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Enjoy the view and taking photos of the great pharaoh, the king Amenhotep III who was the grand father of the king Tutankhamun. Now days we call those two statues as Memnon.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For El Gouna hotels will be extra charge $25 per BusIf the hotel is not listed, please write the name of the hotel.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1- It is recommended for Transfers to be private rather than shuttle 2- It is recommended for travelers to contact the local agency (supplier) to get informed in case of any update with this issue 3- There is a maximum number of customers in each type of vehicles (coach 25, Van 6, Limo 2)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.