Luxor tour (East Bank)
Luxor is a an amazing city with a lot of sightseeing's. You cant discover the beauty and the secrets of each temple by yourself. You need a good qualified guide who studied the old Egyptian art & history. I have my own philosophy when i explain something because i explain what behind the scene is, and that`s what the traveler can`t see or discover.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Egyptologist guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Baksheesh or tips
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Karnak is the biggest one in the hole world. It was built in 1,700 years by the hands of Egyptian workers. Each king had built some pillars or statues of different kind of stones.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
This temple was connected to Karnak temple with a sphinx-avenue that is 3 km long. The temple is amazing because of the beautiful statues of Ramses the second.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up everybody from the hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.