Luxor tour at the east and west Banks of the River Nile
Searching about the majesty of the past, you will see the impressive sightseeing in Luxor, huge ancient buildings, color still shining and amazing tour throughout Valley of the kings , Temple of queen Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon and Karnak temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- A bottle of water
- All transfer by air conditioned vehicle
- All taxes and fees are included.
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
To start your unforgettable tour, your professional Egyptologist guide will pick you up from the reception of your hotel in Luxot around 7:30am, by air conditioned vehicle to visit the west bank which is called the city of the dead where the ancient Egyptians build their tombs.
you will stop at the valley of the kings to visit three tombs and explore the cleverness of the ancient Egyptian artists and the shining colors .
then moving towards the temple of queen Hatsheput , your guide will explain how she reached to the thrown , her divine birth and her struggle against King Thutmose the third .
The next stop will be at Colossi of Memnon , the two huge statues of King Amenhotep III and taking some lovely pictures.
It is time now to enjoy your lunch ( optional ) at a local restaurant.
moving towards the east bank where the impressive Karnak temple which dedicated to the triad of Thebes ( ancient name of Luxor ) To God Amun Ra , his wife goddess Mut and their son god Khunsu god of the moon . This temple was built by several Kings as a kind of offering to God Amun Ra the main god at that time , so the temple is complicated on its plan .At the temple you will see the majesty of the ancient Egyptians throughout erecting the Hypostyle Hall which contains 134 columns arranged in rows.
Then transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Luxor.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will handle your tour in a small group, 2 person in a small car or maximum 6 person in a van.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.