Luxor: Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride and West Bank Tour
Fly up into the Egyptian morning sky and take in the monumental sights from a hot air balloon. Lose yourself in a tour across the West Banks of the River Nile with access into some of the most colossal sites in the area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- An Egyptologist tour guide
- Hot air balloon ride
- Entrance fees to the aforementioned historical sites
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to the Tutankhamun tomb
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Rise up into the sky and enjoy a bird’s eye view of Luxor at sunrise. See the city from an entirely different perspective and listen to the history behind some of the hotspots from your Egyptologist tour guide.
Float back down to earth and visit the Valley of the Kings, home to some of Egypt’s most enchanting pharaonic temples and royal tombs. Behold the spectacular tombs of Kings Ramesses III, Ramesses VI, and Merneptah. Here you will also have the option to explore the tomb of King Tutankhamun.
Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only known Egyptian female ruler who reigned for 20 years. Next, make your way to the Mortuary Temple of Amenhotep III and marvel at the gates Colossi of Memnon. Finally, enjoy a delicious lunch from a local restaurant before being transferred back to your accommodation.
Duration: 7 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travel via air-conditioned vehicle from your hotel to the West Bank of Luxor where your trip begins. After listening to the safety instructions, hop into the hot air balloon’s basket and get ready for lift off.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.