Luxor Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple
Attend the sound and light show that talks about how was the life thousands years ago. You will get to know about prevous times with the splendid sound and light show at the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
At 20.00 you will be picked up from your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor and transferred to Karnak Temples to attend the sound and light show that talks about how was the life thousands years ago. The temple was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco Roman Kingdom. You will be able to see the Karnak Temples where you will attend the spectacular Sound and Light production.
This spectacle will take about 75-minute first takes you around the temple grounds, and finally the last act is played while you are seated along the Great Sacred Lake. The performance relates the history of Luxor as the capital of the ancient world That known as Tiba in the ancient Egyptian Time. You will then be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Luxor hotels or cruise ships
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.