Luxor Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple
Attend the sound and light show that talks about how was the life thousands years ago. You will get to know about prevous times with the splendid sound and light show at the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to t
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Sound and Light Show
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Sound and Light Show, Karnak Temple, Luxor 0095 Egypt
At 18:00 am Pickup from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor by Emo Tours Representative and transfer you to Karnak Temples to attend the Sound & light show that talks about how was the life thousands years ago.
You will know about them through the splendid Sound and Light Show at the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco Roman Kingdom. You will be able to see the Karnak Temples where you will attend the spectacular Sound and Light production.
This spectacle will take about 75-minute first takes you around the temple grounds, and finally the last act is played while you are seated along the Great Sacred Lake. The performance relates the history of Luxor as the capital of the ancient world That known as Tiba in the ancient Egyptian Time
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At 18:00 pm our representative will be waiting at the lobby area and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.