Luxor Private tour to the East & West Bank of the Nile
Explore the East and West Banks of the Nile on this private guided day tour from Luxor. See the most famous sites around Luxor on both sides of the river. Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, the Karnak Temple, the Temple of Luxor, and more. Learn about ancient Egyptian history from your Egyptology guide. Lunch at a local restaurant is included but beverages are not included.
• Private tour, exclusively for your party
• Visit the Valey of the kings and Hatshepsut Temple on the west bank.
• Marvel at Karnak and Luxor Temples on the east bank.
• Includes lunch at a local restaurant but drinks are not included
• Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Luxor hotel
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel or Nile cruise pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private A/C vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tipping to The guide and driver.
- Entrance fees to The mentioned sightseeing
Route Duration: 7 hoursStops on the luxor:
Attractions on the luxor:
- Luxor Governorate
Valley of the Kings / Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari / Colossi of Memnon / Temple of Karnak / Luxor Temple
Operates: The Valley of the Kings • The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut • The Colossi of Memnon • The Karnak temple • The temple of Luxor
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.