Luxor Private Tour: Karnak & Luxor Temples
Come and enjoy a private tour and explore Luxor East Bank, the beauty of Karnak temples, and walk in the footsteps of ages past along the amazing avenue of the Sphinx. Carry onto the majestic Luxor temples and soak in the unbelievable atmosphere.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Picking you up from your starting point and return
- Egyptologist Guide is Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Admission to Karnak Temple
- Admission to Luxor Temple
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Any optional tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Our Egyptologist guide will pick you up from your hotel/Nile Cruise to accompany you for your tour to the East Bank to visit the magical Karnak Temples one of the biggest Temples in the world, here you have the opportunity to visit the Sacred Lake and the huge Scarab Statue which apparent if you walk around it and make a wish it just might come true. Karnak Temples was built in dedication to the God Amon and his wife Mut.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Then continue onto visit Luxor Temple which has three civilizations being, Pharonic, Coptic and Islamic.It was built by Amunhotep III in the 18th Dynasty b .c. and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty b.c.. King Ramses II was the most famous king to rule in Pharaonic times.After this fantastic tour you will be transferred back to your starting point.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up All Travelers From Any Point In LuxorAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- We Pick Up All Travelers From Any Point In Luxor
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.