Luxor Private Tour : West Bank - Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon
Take a step back into the ancient history of Egypt by exploring the famous sites in Luxor West Bank. Visit the Valley of the Kings, the world famous tomb of King Tutankhamen, the Colossi of Menmon and Hatshepsut Temple. All in a full day private guided tour.
per adult from
5 hours 20 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Picking you up from your starting point and return
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Egyptologist tour guide during your tour
- Admission to Valley of the Kings
- Admission to Hatshepsut Temple
- Admission to Colossi of Memnon free
- Bottled water
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
What's excluded :
- Any optional tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Your qualified Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your hotel/Nile Cruise by A/C Vehicle in Luxor to explore the West bank. Start with a visit to the famous Valley of the Kings . There are 63 tombs within the valley . The Royal tombs are decorated with Egyptian mythology which gives rise to the beliefs of the period.There are many known kings buried in the valley but of course the most famous being King Tutankhamun. The Guides are not permitted to enter the Tombs but he will explain everything to you before you enter.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Then journey onto the magnificent Temple of Queen Hatchepsut also known as Deir el Bahari .Queen Hatchepsut meaning Foremost of Noble Ladies was thought to have started the first Trading routes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Carry on now to the Colossi of Memnon. The Colossi of Memnon are huge twin Statues made from blocks of quartzite sandstone. The Colossi was thought to have been guarding the entrance to Amenhotep Memorial Temple. The Colossi is one of the best places to take some fabulous photos. After this fantastic tour transfer back to your Hotel/Nile Cruise.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up All Travelers From Any Point In LuxorAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- We Pick Up All Travelers From Any Point In Luxor
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.