Luxor Private Full-Day Tour: Discover the West and East Banks of the Nile
The ancient marvels of Luxor occupy both sides of the Nile River and this private full-day tour explores both the East and West Bank in one day. Enjoy the undivided attention of a private Egyptologist guide , temples of Karnak and Luxor, and see attractions including the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut's Temple, and the Colossi of Memnon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- entry fees ticket
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor, start your visit in the west bank to visit the Temple of Hatshepsut, one of the most striking monuments in Egypt. the famous female ruler of Egypt for 20 years who posed as a male to gain the throne
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
then you'll visit the necropolis of the ancient city of Thebes. Arriving at the Valley of the Kings, burial place of the kings of Thebes (ancient Luxor) The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII. Then Continue to .
Later you will get to see the colossi of memnon.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
then East bank
optional stop for lunch then ,
move to Karnak temple is the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Graeco Roman Kingdom.
At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.