Luxor Private Full-Day Tour: Discover the East and West Banks of the Nile
Forget haggling with taxi drivers or piling on and off crowded buses. The best way to experience Luxor is on a private tour, where you can take the sights at your own pace and ask your own personal Egyptologist any questions you like. This one covers the main attractions of both East and West banks, perfect for first-time visitors or anyone with limited time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Your personal Egyptologist will collect you from your central Luxor hotel, Luxor airport, or Luxor port and transfer you in air-conditioned comfort to the West Bank. Your first stop will be the Valley of the Kings, the last resting place of pharaohs including Tutankhamun and Ramesses VI.
Next, continue to the Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, a tribute to Egypt’s first female pharaoh, and the towering statues known as the Colossi of Memnon.
Cross to the East Bank of the Nile and visit the mighty Temple of Karnak and Luxor Temple, before your driver returns you to your hotel, port, or airport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.