Luxor private day tour from Marsa alam by private car
Pick up from your hotel at 5:00 am by private air conditioned taxi and arrive luxor at around 09.30am. You will cross the Nile to visit some of the most spectacular highlights of Luxor's fabled West Bank during which you will explore with your own private tour guide -
1-The Valley of the Kings,You will visit 3 Tombs
If you wish to Visit the Tomb of The young Pharaoh Tutankhamon.It costs 200 Egyptians Pounds Extra .
2-The Temple of Hatshepsut
3-The Colossi of Memnon.
At around noon you will have lunch in Local restaurant in Luxor.Then in the afternoon you will see make a City tour in Luxor with Horse carriage to see the real Egyptians Life then we will drop you off in Karnak temple
Visit The Temple of Karnak -the largest ancient religious site known anywhere in the world -
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return
- Mineral water
- Shopping through famous Bazaars.
- Tour to Karnak, Colossi of Memnon
- Tour to Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings.
- All Service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- Any Extra
- Felucca trip Collapse
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
where the mountains are home to over 63 royal tombs, dating from the 2nd century BC. Venture inside to see some of the tombs and perhaps opt to visit the most famous of all — the tomb of Tutankhamen (extra cost).
Pass By: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Pass By: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Visit The Temple of Karnak -the largest ancient religious site known anywhere in the world
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travellers
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.