Luxor Nile River Private Felucca Ride at Sunset
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in an hour, start your ” Felucca ” sailboat ride in Luxor, On this trip, ride a private white-sailed ” Felucca ” on the River Nile as the sun sets behind the West Bank hills. Take a look at the views, learn about the sights from a Tour-Guide, and visit Banana Island to Eat fresh bananas and Egyptian tea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned Car.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private Tour-Guide
What's excluded :
- Any extra tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Afternoon, Travel To Egypt representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor, then transfer to the Nile side, where your Felucca is waiting for your journey. Experience the peace of the Nile water that has been the lifeblood of Egypt since Pharaonic times. Enjoy a cool drink with a company in the river. Watch the real Egyptian life pass by and enjoy the fantastic scenes, the children playing in the water, the camels and donkeys, the farmers going about their work in the same ways they have done for centuries, then admire the water buffalo and a wide variety of birds. The felucca will sail to the Banana Island “an Island covered with banana plantations” the boat captain will berth the felucca off the island and take you on a short exploratory tour of the island, where you’ll be offered a refreshing cup of Coffee or Tea and some of the sweetest, most delicious bananas you have ever tasted. Continue sailing and watch the sun sets slowly over Luxor West Bank.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.