Luxor: Hot Air Balloon Ride
in this balloon flight . Get your cameras ready for a stunning balloon flight over the historic town of Luxor as a a balloon ride for about 45 minutes as a balloon trip in luxor.
in short Catch the rays of the early morning sun illuminating the city and its surrounding mountains. Gaze upon the River Nile and the Statue of Thebes from a new perspective.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel or cruise ship
- Tea & Coffee
- 45-minute flight over Luxor City
- Flight certificate
- more than 3 persons get a tour to banana island
What's excluded :
- Tipping (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Your stay in Luxor would not quite be the same without a bird’s eye view of the city from a hot air balloon trip . After convenient, pre-dawn pickup from your Luxor hotel or cruise ship, cross the River Nile to the West Bank – where your hot air balloon awaits. After a safety briefing and introduction to your ground crew and pilot, you will climb into the balloon’s basket and get ready for lift off.
Then it’s time for takeoff. Away from the daytime crowds, you will drift peacefully over the west Bank of Luxor and sights such as the monuments of Thebes. As the early morning sun rises over the East Bank, the city and the surrounding mountains will be illuminated in stunning golden hues. Your expert guide will also regale you with insights on history as you take in landmarks such as Queen Hatshepsut’s Temple and Karnak, among other important structures.
After landing, you will be transported back to your hotel, enriched with the beauty of Egypt from the most enchanting perspective.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from the hotel, station or airport
Departure Time :5:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.