Luxor Half day - East Bank (Karnak Temples & Luxor Temple)
See the sites on the East Bank of the Nile. Visit the well-preserved temple complexes of Karnak and Luxor. Karnak is the largest temple complex in Egypt, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife, Mut, and their son Khonso.
per adult from
60 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel/cruise in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Karnak Temple :
Attractions on the Karnak Temple :
Operates: The greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Graeco Roman Kingdom
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Luxor Temple:
Attractions on the Luxor Temple:
- Luxor Temple
Operates: Luxor Temple,It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. King Ramses II was the most famous king in the 19th Dynasty. He ruled Egypt for about 67 years. It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban triad. Enjoy visiting Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.