Luxor East Bank Tour
You will enjoy visiting the East bank to visit The Karnak temple the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsuand, Then move to The Temple Of Luxor.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- All service charges & taxes
- Expert tour guide
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Visiting the Temple Of Luxor, it was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with your hotel name and address and we will pick you up from any place in Luxor.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.