Luxor East Bank guided tour , Karnak and Luxor Temples
In this tour you will visit two of the most beautiful and largest temples all over Egypt , The great Karnak Temple which was built on at least more than 150.000 Square meter and the Luxor Temple which is one of the most beautiful temples built in Egypt .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Expert Egyptologist tour guide speaks your language
- Entrance fees for all sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water
- All Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Any extra ticket not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal needs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Start your tour by visiting The Karnak Temple Complex , Which comprises a Vast mix of decayed temples , chapels , pylons , and other buildings near Luxor , Construction at the complex began during the reign of Senusert l in the Middle Kingdom and continued into the Ptolematic period , Although most of the extant buildings date from the New Kingdom . The area around Karnak was the ancient Egyptian and the main place of worship of the eighteenth dynasty Theban Triad with the god Amun as its head .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor Temple was constructed approximately 1400 BC . It was dedicated to the rejuvenation of kingship , The rear of the temple are chapels built by Amenhotep lll of the 18th Dynasty , and Alexander . other parts of the temples were built by Tutankhamun and Ramesses ll . During the Roman era , the Temple and its surrounding were a legionary fortress and the home of the Roman government in the area . During the Roman period a chapel inside the Luxor Temple Originally dedicated to goddess Mut was transformed in to a Tetrarchy cult chapel and later in to a church .
After finishing back to your start point
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.