Luxor East and West Bank Highlights Tour in one day tour from Luxor
private pick up from your hotel in luxor to have Luxor in a full day tour, starting from the west bank side of the Nile river where the ancient Egyptian pharaohs were considering it as the place of eternal life, you will visit the Valley of the kings where the most famous ancient Egyptian kings, then to queen female ruler in the ancient history (the queen Hatshepsut temple , Time to see the biggest temple in the world ( Karnak Complex ) which considered the biggest temple in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- tour guide
- hotel pick up and drop off
- private tour
What's excluded :
- entry fees ticket
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Karnak
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor Highlights.in one day tour , Enjoy a full day tour to discover the Ancient capital of Egypt , Temple of Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak temple... these are so many wonders that will not fail to impress you. Your egyptologist guide will wait for you at Luxor to visit the West bank of Luxor : the first step of your day: valley of the Kings , This valley was chosen by the pharaohs to be their royal necropolis after the Pyramids of the lower Egypt were stripped of their treasure. The site contains 63 tombs excavated in the rock of the mountain, the most famous one is that of the young king Tutankhamun.. The royal tombs are until now a great witness of the prestige and greatness of the pharaohs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Continue your excursion with the Memorial Temple of Hatshepsut. Arriving to the site, the impressive cliff will not miss to captivate your eyes. But it’s at the foot of this masterpiece of nature that remains the real wonder : Hatshepsut temple, the building seems to have been sculpted into the rock. Once inside the temple, you are able to examine on the walls, scenes that tell the story of the female pharaohs that has made Egypt strong and wealthy under her reign. then to the colossi of Memnon. the two colossi of Memnon were the guardians of Amenhotep’s memorial temple. here Amenhotep was venerated as a god.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Karnak, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Continue your day with the visit of the two glorious temples of the East bank of the ancient Thebes. Get into Karnak temple dedicated to the Theban triad Amun, Mut and their son Khonsu. Karnak temple was connected to Luxor temple by an alley of sphinx which was used during the Opet Festival : back to hotel
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
all hurghada hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.