Luxor East And West Bank Day Tour with airport Transfers
Explore Luxor’s most famous archaeological sights on a Luxor East And West Bank Day Tour and airport Transfers. Admire the ancient tombs in the Valley of the Kings, visit Hatshepsut Temple and the enjoy photo stop at the colossi of Memnon. Enjoy Lunch at high quality local restaurant and then proceed to explore the temple of Karnak and the temple of Luxor.
After finished, transfer to Luxor airport or your hotel in Luxor or Nile Cruise.
NB: This is a private tour allowing you to determine the amount of time spent at each of the temples during the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and return services from Luxor airport
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at good quality local restaurant
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Professional Egyptologist tour guide
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (Tipping)
- Entry inside Tutankhamen (300L.E "US$20"), Ramses VI (100L.E "US$7") and Seti I (1000L.E "US$65")
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Upon your arrival at Luxor international airport, your tour guide will be waiting holding a sign with your name writen on it to easily recognize him. And then you will drive to visit the Valley of the Kings on the west bank of Luxor. The valley of the kings was the burial place of the pharaohs of the ancient Egyptian New Kingdom (1550 – 1070 BC), where you will see 3 tombs of the most famous Pharaohs ruled Egypt from Luxor, Like The tomb of Ramses IV, Merenptah "son of Ramses II" Tomb, tomb of Thutmose III, the founder of the ancient Egyptian Empire, the tomb of Ramses III, Ramses I, Tomb of Tausert and Setnakht, Seti II and more. Guides are not allowed inside the tombs, but your expert Tour guide will tell you what to look for inside the elaborately decorated tombs. There is an additional cost to visit the tomb of king Tutankhamen, Ramses VI and Seti 1. (payable on spot).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Move on to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, one of the most striking monuments in Luxor west bank. Your guide will introduce you to the the temple history and the story of Queen Hatshepsut, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne. There is free time to explore at your leisure as you wander the large courtyards and admire the intricate hieroglyphic decorations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Proceed to the two Colossi of Memnon, the twin statues depict Amenhotep III in a seated position, his hands resting on his knees and his gaze facing eastwards towards the Nile River. Two shorter figures are carved into the front throne alongside his legs: these are his wife Tiy and mother Mutemwiya.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Continue to visit Karnak temple. Enjoy walking along the Avenue of Sphinx to enter the complex as your guide explains how the massive facade was constructed. On entering the Temples of Karnak you will see each legacy left by the various pharaohs as the complex grew even larger.
Walking through the Great open court into the Great Hypostyle Hall, it's hard not to be overwhelmed by the 134 columns towering above you like an ancient forest. At the rear of the complex you will find the sacred lake where centuries ago pharaohs and their offerings to the gods were purified. After a tour of the complex, you will have additional free time to explore at leisure.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Continue to visit the famous temple of Luxor in the city center and enjoy walking along the avenue of sphinxes extend to Karnak temple for almost three kilometers long.
After finished, Transfer to your Luxor hotel / Nile Cruise or Luxor airport
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
* Your Tour guide will be waiting for you at Luxor airport EXIT GATE holding a sign with your Name to easily recognize himAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your guide will pick you up from Luxor international airport
- Pickup and drop-off at Luxor Train Station is free of charge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.