Luxor Day Trip from Hurghada :Valley of the Kings,Hatshepsut Temple,KarnakTemple
Your private Luxor day trip from Hurghada includes private air-conditioned minivan transport, an expert guide. Learn about the archaeological treasures of this famed city and venture into ancient tombs with your own Egyptologist. Make stops at Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temple and Temple of Hatshepsut. then back to your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- tour guide
- hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- entry fees tickets
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
you will be transferred to Luxor by air-conditioned vehicle. The way takes 3,5 hours driving with majestic view of mountains of the western desert. Upon arrival at Luxor, you will start your tour by visiting Karnak Temple; the largest Temple in the World! The complex contains a group of Temples such as the Great Temple of Amon Ra, The Temple of Khonso, The Ipt Temple, The Temple of Ptah, the Temple of Montho and the Temple of the God Osiris. A 20m high, mud brick enclosure wall, surrounded all of these buildings. The temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples located about 3 kilometers north of Luxor on 100ha (247 acres) of land. Luxor Temple was the center of the most important festival, the festival of Opet. Built largely by Amenhotep III and Rameses II, the temple's purpose was as a setting for the rituals of the festival. The festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Proceed your trip to visit Valley of The Kings, which was the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, and is located on the west bank at Luxor.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Then to the Temple of Deir El-Bahri of Queen Hatshpsute which is one of the most characteristic temples in the whole of Egypt, due to its design and decorations. It was built of limestone, not sandstone like most of the other funerary temples of the New Kingdom period. Finally to Colossi of Memnon, two colossal statues, was stayed guard at entrance of Amenhotep III temple in ancient times, and only remaining nowadays. Name Colossi of Memnon means 'Ruler of the Dawn' and was probably given; because of 'singing' at dawn one of the statue. Moreover; . In the evening, you will be transfered back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.