Luxor day trip from hurghada by bus. karnak, hatshipsuit temple, valley of kings
It is the best option for all clients want visit the city luxor. they will have the time to enjoy visiting the city that was the capital of ancient Egypt for more than five centuries.
We start a bit early from hurghada in a journey of four hours by bus to Luxor.
per adult from
16 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- karnak temple
- hatshipsuit temple
- valley of kings
- statues of memnon
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- tutankhamen tomb
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
one of the most attractive temples in Egypt. the house of main god in ancient Egypt. its like open book telling the ancient history of Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
the place of tombs of new kingdom pharaohs. 62 tombs in one place. the most famous one is the tomb of the boy king Tutankhamen discovered in 1922 intact.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, Kings Valley Rd, قسم الواحات الخارجة، New Valley Governorate, Egypt
one of best temples in Egypt belongs to queen hatshipsuit. the only female pharaoh ruled Egypt declaring her self as divine king.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
one of the best intact statues in west bank of luxor were just in front of the entrance of the temple.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.