Luxor Day Trip from Dahab by Flight
Fly to Luxor for the day to see Luxor’s best sites in one day. Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple on the East bank and see the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on the West bank. We will pick you up at the hotel and guide you whole way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Return flight ticket from Sharm / Luxor / Sharm
- - Shopping tours in Luxor
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
What's excluded :
- - Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping Kitty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Dahab to transfer to Sharm Airport for flight to Luxor where you will be met and assisted by our representative at Luxor Airport for flight coming from Sharm El Shiekh. After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worshiping in the history and was dedicated to god Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. We recommend you knowledgeable guide with academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant. Then visit the Valley of The Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and Amonhotep II.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Then discover the beauty the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only pharaonic woman who ruled ancient Egypt. Her temple was built as a dedication to God Amon-Re, who was Hatshepsut’s father in her legend. Move to see the Colossi of Memnon, the only remains of the temple of Amenophis III. Transfer to Luxor Airport for flight to Sharm El Shiekh. Transfer to your hotel in Dahab.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick you up from your hotel in Dahab
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.