Luxor Day tour includes felucca,camel ride&lunch from Sharm El Sheikh By plane
enjoy luxor day tour from sharm el sheikh.
Luxor is a city on the east bank of the Nile River in southern Egypt.
It’s on the site of ancient Thebes,
the pharaohs’ capital at the height of their power, during the 16th–11th centuries B.C.
Today’s city surrounds 2 huge, surviving ancient monuments:
graceful Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple,
touch the unique culture and the amazing history in luxor.
flight tickets,door to door transfers from and to sharm el sheikh hotels,qualified licensed drivers,expert tour guide,valley of the kings,queen hatshepsut temple,colossi of memnon,karnak temple,traditional Nile felucca,camel ride,lunch in a local house,all transfers,taxes and charges all are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel in sharm el sheikh
- Return flight tickets Sharm/Luxor/Sharm
- lunch at local house in luxor
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- taxes and charges
- tour to karnak temple
- tour to valley of the kings
- bottle of water
- colossi of memnon
- felucca ride on the Nile
- camel ride
- tour to queen hatshepsut temple
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 30 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
At 04:30 am early morning you will be met and greeted with your tour leader who will pick you up by private A/C van to Sharm El Sheikh airport to take your flight to Luxor,
arriving in Luxor at 07:00 am(subject to flight schedule) .
you will be met by your guide upon arrival at Luxor airport.
First we will go to the west band, it is known as the city of dead and is the funerary complex of the Ancient Egyptians.
we will visit the valley of kings– the ancient cemetery of pharaohs of the new kingdom.
hidden in the mountains between the tow limestone hills of Gurna. the valley of kings holds 63 registered tombs and 3 more tombs have recently been found.
We will then visit the Hatshepsut Temple.
This is a mortuary temple with a unique design as it is the only temple in Egypt built in terrace formation into the cliff face. Hatshepsut was a famous female pharaoh who wore a false beard and all the trappings of male pharaohs in order to claim the throne for herself.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
We will then visit the Memnon statues:
They are the only remaining statues fronting the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III and show the pharaoh sitting on his throne.
now it is time to touch the culture by traditional Nile felucca,enjoy sailing on the great Egyptian river Nile,
ride a camel for 20 minutes and have unique photos,
lunch will be in local house where you will eat typical Egyptian food and discover the natural life,
Our last stop in this tour is the Karnak Temples, the largest ancient temple complex in Egypt.
Karnak Temple complex is one of the major sites of Egypt and within its bounds the sacred energies of Ancient Egypt can still be felt.
We will then return to the airport for our flight back to Sharm El Sheikh.
arriving in Sharm El Sheikh at around 08:00 pm (subject to the flight schedule).
You will then be taken back to your hotel with unique photos and unforgettable memories
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from sharm el sheikh hotels
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.