Luxor Day Tour From Sahel Hashesh
Private day tour
The valley of the Kings
The Queen Hatshepsut temple
the Colossi of Memnon
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Luxor
- All Service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
What's excluded :
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- boat trip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Private day tour to Luxor from Sahel Hashesh with Private Car and Private tour guide, We will pick you up from Sahel Hashesh at 04:30 am by private air-conditioned taxi and arrive Luxor at around 09.30 am.
You will cross the Nile to visit some of the most spectacular highlights of Luxor's fabled West Bank during which you will explore with your own private tour guide -
The Valley of the Kings
The final resting place of Egypt’s rulers from the 18th to the 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs including the great Pharaoh Ramses II and boy Pharaoh Tutankhamen. The tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well preserved.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The Temple of Hatshepsut
The Queen Hatshepsut temple :
Rising out of the desert Plain, in a series of terraces, The temple of Hatshepsut Mergs with sheer limestone Cliffs of the eastern face of the Theban Mountain as if Nature herself had built this Extraordinary monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The Colossi of Memnon.
Colossi of Memnon are Two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple.The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxor , The two statues Know as the Colossi of Memnon, Rising about 18 M from the plain, They are the remains of what once the largest complex on the west bank, Built by Amenhotep the Third. At around noon you will have lunch in a Local restaurant in Luxor , Then Visit The Temple of Karnak -the largest ancient religious site known anywhere in the world :
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The Temple of Karnak is the largest ancient religious site known anywhere in the world, No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man. It represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and Pharaohs. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples situated on 247 acres of land.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
An hour in a traditional horse carriage trip during the late afternoon - the perfect way to relax while watching the traditional daily life.
If you finish early there might be some time for some shopping for souvenirs in Luxor's vast souq or, if you prefer, take a little time to wander by yourself around central Luxor. Finally, at 5.30 pm, you will be picked up by your private car which will take you back to Hurghada where you will return to your hotel by 9 pm.
Should you wish to make any changes to the itinerary - such as visiting Luxor Temple instead of Karnak or spending more time in the souq
we will be happy to make suitable arrangements where possible.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Sahl Hasheesh, Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private day tour
- The valley of the Kings
- The Queen Hatshepsut temple
- the Colossi of Memnon
- Karnak temple.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.