Luxor day tour from Marsa alam
Luxor private day tour from Luxor day tour from Marsa alam with a private car and personal guide.
Private day tour to luxor from Luxor day tour from Marsa alam by private car with your own guide it allows you to see the real Luxor,Visit the valley of Kings,The burial place of Egypt most powerful kings,The Queen Hatsheput temple,the Colossi of Memnon and Karnak temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Lunch in Luxor
- Bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
What's excluded :
- Drinks in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Leave your hotel in Luxor day tour from Marsa alam at 3 am by private air conditioned taxi and arrive Luxor at around 09.30 am.You will cross the Nile to visit some of the most spectacular highlights of Luxor's fabled West Bank during which you will explore with your own private tour guide -
The Valley of the Kings
The Temple of Hatshepsut and
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The colossi of Memnon
Massive pair statues Know as the Colossi of Memnon , Rising about 18 M from the plain, They are the remains of what once the largest complex on the west bank, Built by Amenhotep the Third
At around noon you will visit Karnak temple
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The Queen Hatshepsut temple
Rising out of the desert Plain, in a series of terraces, The temple of Hatshepsut Mergs with sheer limestone Cliffs of the eastern face of the Theban Mountain as if Nature herself had built this Extraordinary monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The Temple of Karnak - the largest ancient religious site known anywhere in the world - followed by
An hour in a traditional faluka during the late afternoon - the perfect way to relax while watching the traditional rural life on the river bank.
If you finish early there might be some time for some shopping for souvenirs in Luxor's vast souq or, if you prefer, take a little time to wander by yourself around central Luxor. Finally, at 5.30pm, you will be picked up by your private car which will take you back to Hurghada where you will return to your hotel by 9pm.
Should you wish to make any changes to the itinerary - such as visiting Luxor Temple instead of Karnak or spending more time in the souq - we will be happy to make suitable arrangements where possible.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private tour to luxor from marsa alam
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.