Luxor day tour from Aswan
Private day tour to luxor from Aswan by private car with your own guide it allows you to see the real Luxor,Visit the valley of Kings,The burial place of Egypt most powerful kings,The Queen Hatsheput temple,the Colossi of Memnon and Karnak temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel
- Tour to Karnak, Colossi of Memnon
- Mineral water
- Shopping through famous Bazaars.
- Tour to Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings.
- lunch meal
- All Service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- Any Extra
- Felucca trip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marsa Alam Tours, Marsa Alam 84721 Egypt
Pick up from your hotel at 7:00 am by private air conditioned taxi and arrive luxor at around 09.30am. You will cross the Nile to visit some of the most spectacular highlights of Luxor's fabled West Bank during which you will explore with your own private tour guide -
1-The Valley of the Kings,You will visit 3 Tombs
If you wish to Visit the Tomb of The young Pharaoh Tutankhamon.It costs 200 Egyptians Pounds Extra .
2-The Temple of Hatshepsut
3-The Colossi of Memnon.
At around noon you will have lunch in Local restaurant in Luxor.Then in the afternoon you will drop you off in Karnak temple
The Temple of Karnak -the largest ancient religious site known anywhere in the world -
Departure Point :Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel in AswanDates: See Availability
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Felucca Trip on The Nile cost 20 Euro Extra
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.