Luxor Day Tour
Explore Egypt’s most prized archaeological finds on a full-day tour of the East and West Banks of Luxor. Admire the ancient tombs in the Valley of the Kings, visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and explore Karnak and Luxor Temples.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guiding and escort by professional licensed tourist guide.Transfers by a private air conditioned car
What's excluded :
- We do not charge in advance for site entrance fees to add flexibility to your program.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Take this 7-hour private tour of Luxor to get a complete picture of both the East and West Banks of the ancient city. Start at the West Bank, home of the Valley of the Kings. Admire the grandeur of its ancient architecture, used as the burial site of legendary kings and pharaohs. You will visit the famous tombs of Kings. Next, visit the temple built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt for about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (1490–1469 B.C). Hatshepsut is the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Make a short stop at the Colossi of Memnon, where the remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III lie. Then, head to the East Bank in Luxor. Continue your tour at the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of a site of worship in history. Dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut, and their son Khonsu, Karnak remains the second most popular attraction in Egypt after the Pyramids of Giza. The last stop on your tour is the Temple Of Luxor, built by Amunhotep III in the 18th Dynasty of the New Kingdom, and completed by Ramses II during the 19th Dynasty.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.