Luxor by flight From Cairo MS
See the most famous sites around Luxor on both sides of the river in one day. Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple on the East bank and then see the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on the West Bank.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Qualified professional Egyptologist guide.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Flight Cairo - Luxor - Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Our representative will meet you at your hotel in Cairo then transfer you to Cairo International Airport. When you arrive at Luxor International Airport our representative will meet and assist you at the airport. Then you will transfer to the city to start your tour.
Start Luxor City Tour through transferring to the west bank where you will visit the Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Move on to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
You will pass by the colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Continue driving to the east bank of Luxor to enjoy having your lunch at a local restaurant, before moving to visit Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
End your tour by visiting the Temple Of Luxor, it was built by Amenhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. Later you will be driven back to your hotel in Luxor.
Later you will be driven back to Luxor International Airport. When you arrive at Cairo International Airport we will meet and assist you and transfer you back to your hotel in Cairo.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your hotel in Cairo.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.