Luxor antiquities lovers full day tour West and East Bank with lunch
we provide and egyptologist as tour guide. We visit the most attractive sites in Luxor on the east and west banks, well preserved tombs at the Valley of the Kings, and witness the massive gorgeous temples of our ancient kings
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - 2 small bottels of water and chips per person
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Tipping for the driver and the tour guide
- Our Egypt Best Vacation tour guide will pick you up from your hotel or Nile Cruise in a day-tour to visit the archaeological sites of the ancient Egyptians on the west bank of the Nile including (Valley of the kings new kingdom including the great ruler Ramses 4 , The Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut . It is one the best architecture buildings. It consist of three levels connected with each other by ramps and has different scenes on its walls depicting the divine birth of the Queen and her Commercial expedition to Punt Land. The temple is mainly dedicated to worship the supreme god Amon-Ra, and the 2 Colossi of Memnun which are two massive statues representing King Amenhotep III in a seating Position)
After that visit the two Massive temples on the eastern bank of the Nile. The first one is Karnak Temple Complex which comprises a vast mix of decayed temples, chapels, pylons, and other buildings. Building at the complex began during the reign of Senusret I in the Middle Kingdom and continued into the Ptolemaic Period. It's a vast open-air museum, and the second largest ancient religious site in the world. It's mainly a place to worship the Theban triad (Gods Amon, his consort Mut, and their son Khunso).
The next Temple is Luxor Temple which is believed that one of the ancient Egyptian's festivals was held inside the temple as there are different scenes on the walls representing the celebration of the festival. Its inner part was built by King Amenhotep III while the outer part was built by King Ramses II. After entering the temple you will find a
masjed called (Abu Al-Haggag) was built on the ruins of a church which were built inside the temple. To the rear of the temple there are chapels built by King Thutmosis III and Alexander the Great332 b.c.
Then brillient tour through the ancient Egyptian Civilization, Our tour Egypt Best Vacation guide will bring you back by the air conditioned car to your hotel in Luxor.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Luxor International Airport, Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.